Before installing AesirX DMA, you must have the following installed on your development computer:
1. Register your account at https://sso.aesirx.io/. You will then get an email for user creation account.
2. Activate your account by clicking verify in the email.
3. Login to https://sso.aesirx.io/ site to get the REACT_APP_CLIENT_SECRET and REACT_APP_LICENSE in your profile.
If you don't have any license, select one from our homepage.
4. Enter domain and test domain of license. For example:
5. Install sso app.
6. At sso-app folder, rename the .env.dist file to .env
Or use this command:
mv .env.dist .env
7. Replace the REACT_APP_CLIENT_SECRET and REACT_APP_LICENSE in the .env file with the one provided in your profile account.
8. Then run sso app.
When the app runs successfully, it will look like the image below
9. Go to the browser, type the name http://localhost:3000 to login.
Enjoyed this read? Share the blog!